The fall season is getting closer, and if there’s one thing that complements cooler temperatures, it’s a festival and fair foods, like funnel cake and deep-fried Oreos! Though the pandemic may shut down this year’s seasonal events, you can still enjoy deep-fried Oreos at home, no matter what time of year it is. In fact, all you need is an air fryer and a few ingredients to make a delicious, lower-calorie version of the famous fair food! Check out the three-ingredient recipe for Air Fried Oreos below.
• 8 Oreo cookies or other brand sandwich cookies
• 1 package of Pillsbury Crescents Rolls (or crescent dough sheet)
• Powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
1. Spread out crescent dough onto a cutting board or counter.
2. Using your finger, press down into each perforated line so it forms one big sheet.
3. Cut the dough into eighths.
4. Place an Oreo cookie in the center of each of the crescent roll squares and roll each corner up.
5. Bunch up the rest of the crescent roll to make sure it covers the entire Oreo cookie. Do not stretch the crescent roll too thin or it will break.
6. Preheat air fryer to 320 degrees for about 2-3 minutes.
7. Gently place the Air Fried Oreos inside the air fryer in one even row so they do not touch. If you have a smaller air fryer, cook in batches.
8. Cook Oreos on 320 degrees for 5-6 minutes until golden brown on the outside.
9. Carefully remove the Air Fryer Oreos from the air fryer and immediately dust them with powdered sugar if desired.
10. Let cool for two minutes, then enjoy!
There’s nothing like expanding your meal plan with a new recipe! Marketplace Vista Apartments in Marietta, Georgia is proud to introduce you to new meal ideas that will keep your family and friends coming back for more.